Corsair Hydro Series H80 High Performance Liquid Cpu Cooler (CWCH80)Reviews
- A new improved micro-channel cold-plate design more efficiently transfers heat
- Double-thick 120mm radiator for increased surface area and cooling potential.
- FEP tubing provides extraordinarily low coolant evaporation levels.
- Quick and easy installation brackets make it easier than ever to upgrade to watercooling.
- Two all-new 120mm fans optimize static pressure and airflow for amazing performance
- Two all-new 120mm fans optimize static pressure and airflow for amazing performance.
- Double-thick 120mm radiator for increased surface area and cooling potential
- FEP tubing provides extraordinarily low coolant evaporation levels
- Push-button fan control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance that best suits your needs.
- A new improved micro-channel cold-plate design more efficiently transfers heat.
- Push-button fan control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance that best suits your needs
- Includes mounting hardware compatible with all modern CPU socket designs
- Format: CD-ROM
- Operating System: N/A
Corsair Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers provide a compact, easy-to-install, and maintenance free alternative to bulky, noisy air coolers, efficiently cooling and protecting your high-performance Intel or AMD CPU. And with all this cooling performance, the compact design still fits virtually any case with a 120mm fan mount. Double-up for excellent cooling Featuring a double-thick radiator to maximize the surface region accessible for heat dissipation, and dual, performance matched fans, the H80 delivers cooling performance that lets your CPU maintain its cool, even when pushed to the limit. The cool white LED display lets you know at a glance which profile is becoming used. Performance at your fingertips The low-profile integrated pump and cold plate includes push-button control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance setup that best suits your demands. The H80 features a double-thick radiator to maximize the surface area available for heat dissipation and dual, performance matched fans. It also contains push-button control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance setup that best suits your needs.
The H80 and H100 operate great with Corsair Link, an ecosystem of hardware and software components created to give you unprecedented manage more than your PC. Control at your fingertips. Connect your H80 or H100 for the Corsair Link Commander (available separately) and monitor a wide range of parameters, including pump speed, coolant temperature, and fan speed, and customize your personal performance profiles.
Want even much more? Corsair Hydro Series tends to make it easy to go liquid. Featuring a total 240mm radiator and two 120mm fans, the Corsair Hydro Series H100 extreme performance liquid CPU cooler is developed to deliver cooling performance that meets the needs of even one particular of the most demanding enthusiast.
You no longer need to invest into finicky modular watercooling systems to acquire critical CPU cooling performance. Each Hydro Series Liquid CPU Cooler is a sealed, closed-loop system that comes pre-filled and never needs refilling. Even the thermal compound is pre-applied. Tubing is constructed from low-evaporation FEP for a extended lifespan. You'll be up and running in minutes. The latest cooling technology.
Both the H80 also because the H100 incorporate a low-profile, light-weight cooling unit with a micro-channel copper cold plate and a split-flow manifold. The outcome of all this attention to fluid dynamics is CPU cooling that's remarkably efficient, with a total noise level that's lower than most stock CPU fans. 6 - 7. Contents and SpecificationsPackage contentsCorsair H80 Liquid CPU CoolerTwo 120mm fansMounting screws for fans and radiatorMounting brackets for Intel™ LGA 775/1155/1156/1136/2011 and AMD AM2/AM3Quick Start GuideTechnical SpecificationsRadiator dimensions: 120mm x 152mm x 38mmFan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mmFan speeds (+/- 10%) : up to 1300 RPM (Low Noise) , 2000 RPM (Balanced) , and 2500 RPM (High Performance) Fan airflow: 46 - 92 CFMFan d BA: 22 - 39Fan static pressure: 1. 7mm/H20CompatibilityIntel LGA 775, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011AMD sockets AM2 and AM3Hydro Series H80 demands a case having a rear or top 120mm fan mount
Copyright © 2019 - Intel CPU Cooling