Cooler Master Gemin Ii S524 - Cpu Cooler With Aluminum Fins And 5 Heat Pipes (RR-G524-18PK-R2)Reviews
- Balance cooling between CPU and components on the motherboard.
- 12cm PWM fan provides versatile performance for full loading efficiency and for quiet idling.
- Larger heatsink for better performance.
- Supports Intel sockets LGA 1366/1155/775/2011
- AMD: Phenom II X4/Phenom II X3/Phenom II X2/Phenom X4/Phenom X3/Athlon II X4/Athlon II X3/Athlon II X2/Athlon X2/Athlon/Sempron
- Supports AMD sockets FM1/FM2/AM3+
- Intel: Core i7 Extreme/Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Core2 Extreme/Core2 Quad/Core2 Duo/Pentium/Celeron
- Higher ground clearance for better memory module compatibility.
- Format: CD-ROM
- Size: Full
- Operating System: N/A
Gemin II S524 features a bigger Heat sink for enhanced cooling performance, and improved memory module clearance to support high end memory modules featuring significant Heat sinks of their personal. It might be upgraded to a 140mm fan to additional boost its cooling performance or opt for a super low noise, low rpm fan. It comes equipped getting a modular 120mm fan with an ideal noise performance ratio all through its supported range of rpm.
Copyright © 2018 - Intel CPU Cooling