Thermaltake Frio Overclocking Universal Cpu Cooler CLP0564Reviews
- The noise level is to adapt to different type of working or gaming enviornment. Supports latest Intel Core i7 six-core processors.
- Five 8mm heatpipes to accelerate heat transfer from the CPU to fins for utmost cooling efficiency.
- Universal mounting design supports all processors available today: Intel Core i7 and Core i5 (LGA 1156 and 1366);
- High-density 0. 5mm aluminum fins with high surface-ratio heat sink design allows for most effective thermal dissipation.
- Dual ISGC 120mm fans with full-range fan speed control allow power users to control cooling power.
- AMD Phenom II and Phenom and Athlon Series CPU (Socket AM2, AM2+ and AM3)
Designed for overclocking. That will be the motto for the all-new Thermaltake Frio enthusiats CPU cooler. While most enthusiats coolers today uses 6mm heatpipes, the Frio comes with 5 massive 8mm heatpipes to swiftly and efficiently move the heat away from CPU for proper cooling. To get basically the most out of today's high-end processors from Intel or AMD, most enthusiasts turn to after-market CPU coolers for the added cooling. Universal mounting kit supplied can assistance all of Intel Core i5 and i7 (six-core ready) as well as AMD Phenom and Phenom II processors. Equipped with two ISGC 120mm fans that let fan speeds to be manually adjusted to best fit different system configurations. Thermaltake engineers pulled out all of their big guns to ensure essentially the most stable and highest overclocking potential.
Copyright © 2019 - Intel CPU Cooling