Thermaltake Frio Ock Universal Cpu Cooler Up To 240W Tdp Dual 130 Mm Vr Fans (CLP0575)Reviews
- Six 6mm heat pipes to accelerate heat transfer from the CPU to fins for utmost cooling efficiency.
- Dual 130mm full-range VR (variable speed) fans in push-pull configuration to accelerate cooling efficiency.
- Second-to-none cooling capacity: 240W TDP. Raising the overclocking possibility.
- Micro-Fin design (0. 4mm) allows more heat dissipating fins to be packed into the design enabling superior cooling.
- Premium thermal compound included that matches the heat conduction characteristic of the cooler eliminate cooling bottleneck.
- Universal mounting design supports all CPU sockets: Intel Socket 1366, 1156, 1155, 775 and AMD Socket AM3, AM2+ and AM2.
Continuing the legacy from the award winning original Frio cooler, the Frio OCK is but once once once again setting new standards in the industry. Frio OCK's design approach captures and embodies currently prevailing computer gaming elements, in particular the shape and color scheme is resembling a firm and powerful bunker as inspired by the popular PC game Star Craft II. The 130 mm high pressure OC fans can be tuned between 1200 RPM for normal operation and up to 2100 RPM in OC mode and under mission essential circumstances when in 24/7 operation. Targeting power users and ambitioned overclockers, the Frio OCK comes with six 6 mm high-efficiency heat pipes that effectively transport heat from the base into two separate cooling towers. A convenient single fan speed control knob adjusts both fans in parallel to guarantee optimized airflow and maximize cooling efficiency. In doing so, Thermaltake is trying to bring virtual game visuals into every-day life, resembling a manifestation in the fictional within the actual. By adopting this dual-tower design the gap between both towers increases airflow and ventilation developed by the dual fans. With a whopping heat dissipation capacity of 240 W this potent cooler is clearly leading the pack. The dual-fan module is not only exclusive by its looks, but furthermore offers several practical usage advantages. Both fans are created to function in tandem as a push-pull-combination exactly where one fan pushes cold air more than the tower fins, while the other fan on the opposite site pulls out hot air and then exhausts it through the cases back side.
Copyright © 2018 - Intel CPU Cooling