Arctic Freezer I30 Extreme Cpu Cooler - Intel, 320W Ultimate Cooling Power, Direct-touch HeatpipesReviews
- As a combined result of the 4 direct touch heatpipes, 48 Aluminum fins, an interchangeable 120 mm PWM Fan (ARCTIC F12 PWM), and the famous ARCTIC MX-4 thermal compound (included),
- The Freezer i30 heatsink consists of 4 double-sided direct touch heatpipes, 8mm in diameter.
- A patented process (20 2011 000 71. 8) allows us to pack the heatpipes without gaps and thus increase the contact surface and achieve better flatness by precision machining - both leading to an improved heat transfer.
- Furthermore, as controlled by PWM signal, this fan runs only at the optimized speed based on actual needs, which in turns minimizes the noise level further.
- Due to the low-noise impeller of the ARCTIC F12 PWM fan and the rubber vibration absorbers, the Freezer i30 generates a negligible noise level of only 0. 3 Sone even at full speed (1,350 RPM).
- The Freezer i30 can be mounted in all 4 directions in order to satisfy different air flow preferences due to various PC case and hard ware configurations.
- The Freezer i30 offers superior cooling performance with a maximum cooling capacity of 320 Watts and lots of headroom for overclocking.
Copyright © 2019 - Intel CPU Cooling