Arctic Freezer 13 Co Cpu Cooler - Intel And Amd, 200W Cooling Capacity, For 24/7 OperationReviews
- Ultra-Quiet 92mm PWM Fan with Dual Ball Bearings Designed for 24/7 Operation
- User-Friendly Push-Pin Mounting System. Pre-applied MX-4 Thermal Compound
- Transport-Proof Fiber-Reinforced Retention Module Secure Cooler in Place
- Full Load at Only 24d BA Quiet Operation. 6-Year Limited Warranty
- 200W Cooling Capacity CPU Cooler Outperforms Stock Intel and AMD CPU Coolers
ARCTIC Freezer 13 CO further expands the wealthy function sets of Freezer 13 with precision-milled double bearings that further extended the lifespan with all the fan up to 5 times more durable than generic bearings. 6-year restricted warranty further ensures your peace-of-mind knowing your processor is well protected. Freezer 13 CO supports a wide range of CPUs, which includes Intel Socket 1150 (Haswell) , 1366, 1156, 1155 and 775; AMD Socket AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, Fm2 and FM1. Featuring an ultra-quiet 92mm PWM-controlled fan with precision-milled double bearing, 45 aluminum heat sink fins, 4 high-performance U-shaped copper heat pipes and the right level of pre-applied MX-4 non-electricity-conductive, non-capacitive thermal compound on contact surface, Freezer 13 CO delivers an amazing 200W of cooling power for your CPU. Freezer 13 CO is extremely simple to install and retain because of the distinctive push-pin mounting design. Freezer 13 CO can be a necessary upgrade for numerous Intel and AMD CPUs especially for 24/7/365 mission-critical operation.
Copyright © 2018 - Intel CPU Cooling