Enermax ETS-T40-TB Cpu Cooler With T. B. Silence Pwm Twister Bearing Cooling Fan, ChromeReviews
- Heat Pipe Direct Touch - Enermax ETS-T40 features the side flow type with four 6mm high performance heat pipes using HDT so the heat from CPU will be transferred directly to the heat pipes without additional resistance.
- Thermal Resistance Performance of 0. 09 ° C/W is achieved by 3 smart innovations: Stack Effect Flow to enhance heat transfer, Vortex Generator Flow to increase air convection and unique air path creating high Vacuum Effect to optimize the airflow.
- Universal Compatibility - Enermax ETS-T40 includes a universal bracket for Intel LGA775/1155/1156/1366/2011 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1.
- Unique T. B. Silence PWM Fan - Enermax ETS-T40 comes with a unique T. B. Silence PWM fan which automatically adjusts the speed efficiently and keep the silence. Twister bearing technology ensures long lifetime up to 100,000 hours and low noise.
- Anti-vibration Rubbers and High Thermal Conductivity Grease - Anti-vibration rubbers prevent fan vibration and absorb noise. High thermal conductivity grease ensures the best thermal conduction between CPU and the heat sink.
Enermax ETS-T40 delivers world leading thermal resistance performance of 0. Its four 6mm high-performance heat pipes with HDT (Heatpipe Direct Touch) ensure rapid thermal conduction and eliminate CPU hotspot. Plus, the ETS-T40 attributes a unique T. B. Silence 12cm Twister Bearing PWM fan to supply persistent cooling efficiency and silence. 09 ° C/W thanks towards the combination of three smart innovations: Stack Effect Flow, Vortex Generator Flow and Vacuum Effect Flow.
Copyright © 2019 - Intel CPU Cooling